At ProExam, we believe in giving back. We also believe that voluntary certification programs serve both the public and professional good. Through our ProExam Fund, we offer qualifying not-for-profit organizations the opportunity to receive in-kind investments of ProExam services and mentoring to develop and grow a credentialing program through its early stages.
For example, ProExam collaborated with the National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA) to develop the Paralegal CORE Competency Examination (PCCE). The PCCE filled a need in the market for an entry-level and early-career credential for paralegals and complemented the NFPA’s existing Paralegal Advanced Competency Exam (PACE).
How to Apply
Any not-for-profit organization is welcome to apply. Your application will be judged on the soundness of your credentialing plan and your organization’s capacity to carry it out.
In your application, you will be asked to include:
- A description of your organization, mission and management structure
- Your organization’s credentialing vision or plan
- Factors driving the need for the credential (e.g. regulation, stakeholders or employers)
- Who will benefit from the credential, and how
- The size of the market for the credential (How many potential credential holders exist, and over what time frame?)
- Your organization’s capacity and plan for promoting and distributing the credential
- How the proposed credential would be positioned relative to any credentials that already exist in the same or similar market space
To request an application or more information, please contact ProExam.