ProExam’s highly regarded practices and research professionals are featured in a number of papers, journals and other publications.
- A competency model for the practice of psychology
Training and Education in Professional Psychology, Vol 7(2), May 2013, 71-83. Rodolfa, E., Greenberg, S., Hunsley, J., Smith-Zoeller, M., Cox, D., Sammons, M., Caro, C., Spivak, H.
- The National Health Educator Job Analysis 2010: Process and Outcomes
Health Education & Behavior. Doyle, E.I., Caro, C., Lysoby, L., Auld, E.A., Smith, B.J. and Muenzen, P.M. (2012).
- Path to bariatric nurse certification: the practice analysis
Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases 6, Elsevier (July - August 2010) 399 - 407. Berger, N.K, Carr, J.D., Erickson, J.,Gourash, W.F., Muenzen, P., Smolenak, L., Tea, C.G. and Thomas, T.; CBN Practice Analysis Writing Group.
- Essential Knowledge Domains Underlying Effective Rehabilitation Counseling Practice
Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 2009: 52 (2): 95-106. Leahy, M., Muenzen, P, Sanders, J. and Strauser, D.
- Methods to Evaluate Competency and to Enhance Quality Assurance, Internationally and Across the Profession
In (Eds.) Hall, J. and Altmaier, E. International perspectives on accountability in professional psychology. Oxford University Press, (2008), 51–72. Greenberg, S. and Smith, I.L.
- 2008 Practice Analysis Study of Hand Therapy
Journal of Hand Therapy. Dimick, M., Caro, C., Kasch, M., Muenzen, P., Fullenwider, L., Taylor, P., Landrieu, K. and Walsh, J.
- Use of external visual representations in probability problem solving
Statistics Education Research Journal, May 2007, 6, 22–50. Corter, J.E. and Zahner, D.C.
- Guiding principles and recommendations for the assessment of competence
Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, October 2007, 38, 441–451. Kaslow, N. J., Rubin, N. J., Bebeau, M., Leigh, I. W., Lichtenberg, J., Nelson, P. D., Portnoy, S. and Smith, I. L.
- Patient–Nurse Synergy: Validating a New Model of Nursing Practice
In M. C. Q Curley (Ed.) Synergy: The Unique Relationship Between Nurses and Patients. Indianapolis: Sigma Theta Tau International, 2007. Greenberg, S., Muenzen, P.M. and Smith, I.L.
- Chapter 19: Guiding our way: needs and motivations of teachers in online learning modeling responsive course design
In Lawrence Tomei (Vol. Ed.), Integrating Information and Communications Technologies into the Classroom, London Idea Group Publishing, 2007.King, K., Melia, F. and Dunham, M.
- Competency assessment models
Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, October 2007, 38, 463–473. Leigh, I. W. Smith, I. L., Bebeau, M., Lichtenberg, J. W., Nelson, P. D., Portnoy, S., Rubin, N. J. and Kaslow, N. J.
- Challenges to the Assessment of Competence and Competencies
Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, October 2007, 38, 474-478. Lichtenberg, J.W., Portnoy, S.M., Bebeau, M.J., Leigh, I.W., Nelson, P.D., Rubin, N.J., Smith, I.L. and Kaslow, N.J.
- The Competency Assessment Movement in Psychology: An Historical Perspective
Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, October 2007, 38, 452–462. Rubin, N. J., Bebeau, M., Leigh, I. W., Lichtenberg, J., Nelson, P. D., Portnoy, S., Smith, I. L. and Kaslow, N. J.