New delivery technologies can adorn a credentialing program with a bright, shiny public face.
ProExam knows, though, that technology’s power is even greater behind the scenes when appropriately applied to critical elements of a program: item writing, item banking, exam production, statistical analysis and test administration.
ProExam Suite is a complementary set of digital applications to streamline, and improve the efficiency of, developing and maintaining a world-class credentialing program.
ProExam Write (formerly Remote Item Writer) is the secure, web-based item development system.
- Submit, review, revise and version draft items through a friendly, familiar web-based interface
- Include custom resource materials to assist item writers and reviewers, such as manuals, assignments and workshop information
- Return draft items with feedback from reviewers to writers
- Track item writer metrics
- Identify approved items for addition to the item bank
- Reduce number and expense of face-to-face meetings while increasing item output
ProExam Bank (formerly Item Banking and Exam Production) is the professional-level item banking and examination production system.
- Import and export (and manage English and non-English language) item banks
- Search items by a wide variety of criteria
- Construct examination forms, pretest and equator blocks
- Analyze and track both item and exam performance
- Produce graphical reports on item performance and exam attributes
ProExam Track is the customizable candidate application and management system, powered by BrightLink.
- Handle registration, verification, payment and exam scheduling
- Provide candidate and jurisdictional results reporting
- Manage recertification requirements, content and tracking
- Integrate with back-office and third-party systems
ProExam Stat (formerly ItemStat®) is the powerful engine for examination statistical analysis.
- Run from a local server or personal computer, without an additional statistics program
- Calculate complex statistics such as test reliability coefficients (split-half and Alpha), standard error of measurement, item difficulty, item discrimination value and item/examination score distribution
- Analyze a wide range of data types, including data sets that consist of exclusively dichotomous test data, exclusively polychotomous test data or a combination of both
ProExam Event (formerly TEAMS) is the sophisticated web-based management tool for paper administrations.
- Organize testing events, from selecting locations to shipping and auditing exam materials
- Assign proctors and proctor roles for test administrations
- Communicate information between proctors and central staff
- Submit and approve payment for test administration personnel
For every product in the ProExam Suite, security is built into the software and surrounding infrastructure for all procedures, protocols and standards.
Contact ProExam about comprehensive services that use our ProExam Suite software applications, or about licensing the tools in the ProExam Suite for your existing program.